Friday, March 17, 2017

Matthew Perry is Sorry For Beating up Justin Trudeau in Grade School (Video)

Matthew Perry revealed to Jimmy Kimmel this week that he went to school with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau -- and that he beat him up!

When asked if knew the hunky Canadian politician, the "Friends" star admitted, "I have a story about him that I'm not proud of. [A friend of mine and I] actually beat up Justin Trudeau."

This all went down when Perry was in the fifth grade and Trudeau was a few years younger. The motivation is bit hazy now, but Perry recollects, "I think he was excelling in a sport that we weren't, so it was pure jealousy."

He joked that Trudeau, whose father, Pierre, was Prime Minister of Canada at the time, was "the only kid in school I could beat up." As Kimmel inquired, the future Canadian PM had no bodyguards.

Perry says he feels "shame" over the incident. "I'm not bragging about this. This is terrible, and I was a stupid kid." And no, he has not reached out to Trudeau all these years later.

Perry stars as Ted Kennedy in the mini-series "The Kennedys: After Camelot," which debuts April 2 on Reelz.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2mAx0yh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment