Monday, June 11, 2018

Stan Lee Gives 'Avengers' Fans Hope for Fallen 'Friends' in Awesome Video

Watch your six, Thanos. Stan Lee is coming for you.

The 95-year-old Marvel Comics icon posted a badass little video offering fans some hope after "Avengers: Infinity War."

SPOILER ALERT.

As you know, the movie ends with Thanos snapping his fingers and vaporizing half the population. Before that point, he had already killed off Loki, Heimdall, and Gamora.

Stan Lee referenced Thanos' actions in a short video assuring fans he'd have their "friends up and at 'em" before long:

"Holy smoke! I go out of town for a few days, and when I get back I find out Thanos has destroyed everything -- all my characters! That's the last time I ever take a discount vacation. Well, unfortunately it means a lot of new work for me. Don't worry, before you know it, I'll have your friends up and at 'em. And if I were Thanos, I'd start heading out of town. Excelsior."

Stan Lee has a cameo in every new Marvel movie, so it's not like he didn't know what was up. He played Peter Parker and Ned's bus driver in "Infinity War," asking the students what was the matter -- hadn't they ever seen a spaceship before?

But many "Avengers" fans are looking for hope for their favorite characters, especially the many dust-busted at the end of the film, so hopefully this helps.

"Avengers 4" should answer a lot of questions when it arrives May 3, 2019.

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com https://ift.tt/2JE6RhF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment