Friday, July 7, 2017

Jeremy Renner Broke Both Arms During Stunt for 'Avengers: Infinity War'

Hawkeye got his wings clipped.

Jeremy Renner recently revealed that he broke both of his arms doing a stunt on the set of "Avengers: Infinity War."

"That's how it goes," Renner said at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival while promoting the movie "Wind River. "It's part of the job."

Renner fractured his right elbow and left wrist.

And even though Hawkeye has to use his arms, being an archer and all, Renner said the injuries won't affect his performance.

"I'm sort of a problem solver, you know. There will be an effect to it, but it won't stop me from doing things that I need to be doing," the actor said. "I'll heal fast. I'm doing everything I can to heal faster."

Luckily, the movie he is currently working on, "Tag," is a comedy, So I don't have to beat a whole lot of people up or do anything crazy," he noted. "I can't tie my shoes, but outside of that and everything else, I can kind of get by."



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2tRd0yQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment