Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Jonathan Groff Gives a 'Frozen 2' Update

"Frozen 2" is heating up! Cast member Jonathan Groff, who voiced Kristoff in "Frozen," revealed that recording will begin very soon.

"I think I just got an email yesterday where I'm about to go into the recording studio in a couple of weeks, or maybe a month?" he told Entertainment Weekly. "They're about to really get into the thick of recording it, which I'm excited about. I don't know anything about it yet other than I'm about to start recording my section of it."

Groff also voices Kristoff in the upcoming short "Olaf's Frozen Adventure," which will run in front of Pixar's "Coco" (opening November 22).

Very little is known about the "Frozen" sequel, which is scheduled to hit theaters November 28, 2019. Stars Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell return as Elsa and Anna, respectively. Directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck are also back for the follow-up, as are Oscar-winning songwriting duo Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez.

Groff can't wait to reunite with the crew.

"I'm just excited that I'm in it [laughs], you know? Excited to be in it and that creative team is also just so amazing, so I'm excited to get back in a room with them and play around," he said. "The four of them are such an awesome team and I really, really love them."



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2sMMC4J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment