Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Report: Mindy Kaling Is Pregnant

Mindy Kaling Mindy Kaling is expecting her first child, according to E! Online and People, although her reps have yet to confirm the news.

The "Mindy Project" star who just appeared at D23 to support her upcoming film "A Wrinkle in Time" (in which she plays Mrs. Who), will reportedly not be making any changes to her upcoming projects, which include "Ocean's Eight" and the TV series "Champions."

E! News reports that the pregnancy is an "unexpected surprise" for the 38-year-old actress. Kaling told Yahoo! Style in 2015, "I think I've decided that unlike everything else in my life, I'm going to be fast and loose about kids. I'm going to not actively plan, but if it happens, it would happen."

Kaling previously dated B.J. Novak, her onscreen love interest on NBC's "The Office."



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2tCpMNC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment