Friday, February 26, 2016

Lucy Hale: Yes, 'Pretty Little Liars' Is Ending, and I Want It to End 'Tragically'

los angeles mar 16 ashley...Sorry, Aria, but your alter ego wants the worst for you on the "Pretty Little Liars" series finale. PLL is still airing Season 6 and it's not official that Season 7 will be the last we see of the group on TV. But it seems to be headed that way, and Lucy Hale pretty much confirmed that last night on "The Late Late Show."

Host James Corden asked Lucy if it's true that next season might be the last. She tried to give a detailed answer, but he insisted on "true or false." So Lucy said, "It is ending," and James gave a melodramatic show of shock. "I know you're devastated," Lucy said. When she was given a chance to speak, here's what she said about the end:

Lucy: "We've been doing it for six years. I've literally spent my 20s on the show, and I think that all good things must come to the end. Who knows what could happen. I love that show, I love the people I work with. It's really fun, it's the best job in the world. I count my blessings every day, I can't believe I get to wake up and do that. But you know, go ahead. What are you going to say. Are you OK?"

James (fighting back fake tears): "How do you want it to end?"

Lucy: "I used to say I wanted the show to end, walking away in the sunset, they're all happy ... no drama, right? But I don't, I want it to end really tragically."

James: "Whichever way it ends is a tragedy, and you know that."

The real tragedy is watching Casey Affleck sit next to Lucy on that couch like "How the hell did I get dragged into this?"


Do you agree with Lucy that all good things must come to an end, and this particular one should end tragically?

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/21mX4Q0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment