Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay Tells DeMario To 'Get the F-- Out' After Girlfriend Reveal

It was only night two of The Bachelorette, but the fireworks were flying. Rachel Lindsay kicked out a contestant before the rose ceremony after learning he had a girlfriend.

"I'm really gonna need you to get the f--- out," Rachel told DeMario after a visit from Lexi, who could prove via texts that DeMario was still her boyfriend. Lexi said she and DeMario had been dating for seven months. She hadn't heard from him for a few days, then turned on the TV to see him competing for Rachel's heart. D'oh!

Meanwhile, a shocked DeMario's all-over-the-place response to Lexi? "She is psycho. I met her many, many times ago. I met her a long time ago. I met her a few times, I saw her a few times, we had something. I then lose it with her, because she is just like what she is right now. Me and her were on again, off again, we had something. [I broke things off] face to face. I went over to her house, I talked to her."

He finally admitted to a sexual relationship with Lexi and that's when Rachel ordered him to go.

There's the door, DeMario! Naturally, Twitter lit up over his being busted.

Despite his being booted, according to Entertainment Tonight, he'll be back next week to plead his case. We'll see how that goes.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2qCF2Za
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment