Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Natalie Portman Reacts to Those Millie Bobby Brown Comparisons

Natalie Portman thinks it's too flattering to compare her to "adorable" and "magical" "Stranger Things" star Millie Bobby Brown.

Brown, who just turned 14, has repeatedly been compared to a young Natalie Portman:


Portman doubled-down on the comparisons earlier this month on "Saturday Night Live," playing Eleven in a "Stranger Things" sketch.

Portman recently talked to MTV News about the MBB comparisons, calling "Stranger Things" "an incredible show," and revealing she had a sweet Mini Me meet-up at the Golden Globes:

"I met Millie at the Golden Globes a few months ago. She came up to me and was like, 'People keep telling me I look like the kid version of you!' I was so flattered because she's absolutely adorable and so talented. I'm like, 'That is very nice, but I think you're your own magical person.' But it was fun to give a nod to that on SNL. [...] I see that there's something there, but I also find her much more magical than I see myself. She's really wonderful."

MBB responded with her own love:

That's all very sweet, but let's just hope fans treat young Millie better than they treated young Natalie.

Natalie Portman's trippy sci-fi classic movie "Annihilation" opens Friday, Feb. 23. "Stranger Things" Season 3 starts filming this spring for release ... 2019? ... on Netflix.

[Via: People]

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2EIG5Pv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment