Friday, March 16, 2018

Embarrassed Jennifer Garner Wants to Punch Her Own Oscar Meme Face

2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika Jones - ArrivalsJennifer Garner wants to punch herself in the face.

The actress became the subject of a viral meme when she was captured looking as if she'd had a stunning realization while applauding at the Oscars. The very game Garner even poked fun at herself, reposting the meme with some of her own theories on Instagram.

She again addressed the meme on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," telling the host, "I can't even look at it. It's too embarrassing."

DeGeneres noted that nobody else in the audience near her, including actor Chris Messina, seemed upset.

"I have no control over this. What am I doing?" Garner said, indicating her face. "I started getting texts, as you can imagine. People were saying, 'What were you thinking? What's happening?' and I try really hard not to see myself online, but she was a little unavoidable."

Garner joked, "I want to just punch her in the face! Not really, I don't, but still."

DeGeneres asked if the actress had any clue what she'd been thinking. "I wish I did. I wish I had a better story about it," Garner sighed.

Then again, if we knew, the best meme of 2018 wouldn't have happened.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2FFSUhS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment