Tuesday, May 22, 2018

'Bachelorette' Becca Kufrin Reveals She's Engaged

"The Bachelorette" star Becca Kufrin's journey to find love has a happy ending — she's engaged!

Kufrin teased the outcome of her upcoming season of the ABC reality dating show to People. "I am engaged!" she said.

"It was the happiest moment of my life. And it feels so good to say it. I still pinch myself, like, did that all just happen? It's been a whirlwind."

Just a few months ago, Kufrin was engaged to "The Bachelor" lead Arie Luyendyk, Jr. after he chose her in the finale of his season. Then, as viewers saw on "After the Final Rose," Luyendyk dumped her to be with runner-up Lauren Burnham (they are now engaged).

ABC offered the role of "Bachelorette" to Kufrin, a journey that begins airing Monday, May 28. And though she was still grieving the end of her relationship with Luyendyk, she said, "I still wanted to find my partner, and I wasn't going to let anything stop me."

Turns out, getting dumped on national television had a silver lining.

"I'm so excited to start this season and for everyone to see everything that happened," Kufrin said. "It's been crazy, but it was so worth it."

from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com https://ift.tt/2J4YFGC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment