Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bindi Irwin Reveals Where She'll Keep Her 'DWTS' Trophy, and It's Perfect

Finale of "Dancing With The Stars"Bindi Irwin and Derek Hough just won "Dancing With the Stars" Season 21!

But never mind Disneyland, the 17-year-old Aussie can't wait to go back to hanging out with snakes and rhinos at the Australia Zoo. Bindi, daughter of late "The Crocodile Hunter" star Steve Irwin, is on a media blitz after her big win in last night's finale.


Entertainment Tonight asked her where she plans to keep her Mirror Ball trophy. Bindi answered, "We were talking about this actually, and Derek had a good idea." Derek said, "I think it should go in the middle of the zoo, in the crocodile chamber..." Bindi said they call it the "croc pot" and she thinks it would work perfectly.

Many fans want to know what's next for Bindi, and after the overwhelming response to her DWTS run ET asked about the offers she's received. Is she going to do something in Hollywood or go back to Australia? Bindi stayed coy on the next project details, but said, "I'm really excited because I would love to continue to spread my message on many different platforms. I'm excited to see what's yet to come for my future. But home will always be Australia. And honestly, I can't wait to get back to all of my animals and to just lay under the trees with my snakes and my rhinos. It'll be so nice!"


That's so Bindi! She said there are a few different things that she'd love to be a part of but she wasn't committing to anything, or willing to announce anything, at this point. Do you think she'll be part of Derek and Julianne Hough's 2016 summer dance tour, at the very least?

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.

%Slideshow-342892%

from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/1POlxrd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment