Thursday, June 23, 2016

Watch Ben Affleck Go OFF About 'Bullsh-t F--king Outrage' Deflategate

Well, HBO's "Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons" is off to a nice, viral start. Ben Affleck was just on Simmons's premiere episode, and -- unlike many talk show hosts -- Simmons allowed his guest to share as much as he wanted. And Batfleck, a proud Boston native, wanted to share the ultimate motor-and-foul-mouthed rant about Deflategate, and the "smear campaign" against "classy" New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady -- the "greatest player ever."

Watch the whole video here:
Some people think he's slurring in parts, but either way, he's as passionate and opinionated as any fan (or tinfoil-hat wearing conspiracy theorist) and this is a refreshing change from the more reserved, professional Ben we've gotten used to seeing in other interviews.

Here's just a part of Ben's rant:

"Deflategate is the ultimate bulls--t f--king outrage of sports ever. It's so f--king stupid that I can't believe [it]. They gave him a suspension for a quarter of the season, which would be equivalent of suspending a baseball player for 40 f--king days—40 quarter days, to be exact. Which is what they do when you get busted taking steroids. And by the way, if the NFL really knew how to test for steroids and HGH, there'd be no f--king NFL. So instead, what they did was suspend Tom Brady for four days for not giving them his f--king cell phone and for having a friend who called himself the deflator. If I got in trouble for all the things that my friends called themselves, I would be finished, OK? You wanna give a guy—because he doesn't give you his cell phone—a punishment? I would never give an organization as leak-prone as the NFL my f--king cell phone so you can just look through my e-mails and listen to my voicemails. The first thing they're going to do is leak this s--t."

"I don't know. Maybe it's funny, lovely sex messages from his wife [Gisele Bündchen]. Maybe it's just friendly messages from his wife.Maybe Tom Brady is so f--king classy and such a f--king gentleman that he doesn't want people to know that he may have reflected on his real opinion of some of his co-workers: guys he plays with, guys he plays against. His real feelings. I wouldn't want guys who I didn't think were very good to know I didn't think they were very good. I wouldn't want guys who I thought were great to know I thought they were great. I'd want to keep my opinions to myself. Surely his opinions about professional football are contained in his e-mails and his texts in his f--king telephone."


Watch the video for more, or read a more complete rundown at E!

Tom Brady should at least send him some flowers after that, no? Chris Evans is a passionate Brady fan, too (he wants to enjoy nice walks on the beach with his idol), and is probably kicking himself that he didn't get to share this exact rant first.

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/28Qespn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment