Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The 'American Horror Story' Season 6 Logo Will Leave You Guessing

What is the theme of "American Horror Story" Season 6?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Basically. FX just teased out a logo for the new season, which starts in October. Check it out:

Fans reacted with question marks of their own, along with speculation, and frustration at the long wait:

Melissa Staddon AHS: Satan??? AHS: Hell??? AHS: Sacrifice??? Oooooh the excitement!! (Hurry up, you're killing me!).

Lauren Alyse Fellows American horror story: antichrist. It's gonna be the demon child of Tate from Murder House

Anthony Bellantoni Seriously? We are already months past when every other theme was announced.. Just spill it already!!


All in good time. Ryan Murphy has his own way of doing things. At PaleyFest (via Deadline), he teased of Season 6, "The interesting thing about the next season is that we've been working on two ideas at once, which we've never done."

FX boss John Landgraf previously said of the new season (via Variety), "It's set in the present although with echoes of the past. It's set in two time periods ... but principally in the present."

Most of the past cast members are expected to return, including Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Cheyenne Jackson, Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson, and more. Out asked Cheyenne Jackson if the new season would go to an even darker place, and he kept with AHS tradition and refused to share details: "Just different. You'll see. Wild horses wouldn't make me reveal the plot."

Emma Roberts also teased a possible return, telling Yahoo! about how she didn't quite have time to be on "AHS: Hotel" but she may have a "devilish" role in Season 6: "We tried to make it work, but I'm leaving town to go do a movie and they're shooting the last two episodes right now, so Ryan and I said next season we'll do something amazing and devilish. I love this season, I watch most of it with my eyes closed, but I think I get the gist. I love Lady Gaga so much, so I was like, 'Next season I want to work with Lady Gaga for sure.'"

Emma Roberts and Lady Gaga -- that does sound like a fun pairing. Do you have any theories about Season 666? We just hope it's consistently good. Let's start there.

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/294eeuz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment