Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Adam Sandler Doesn't Think He Would Make a Good 'Saturday Night Live' Host

Spike TV's

Adam Sandler may be one of the most famous "Saturday Night Live" alums, but don't expect him to return to host the late night sketch show.



Ever.



"Why should I?" Sandler told fellow "SNL" alum Norm Macdonald on the latter's podcast. "I don't know how good it would be. I'm slow now."



Sandler was fired from "SNL" in 1995 along with the late Chris Farley. He went on to become a huge movie star thanks to "Happy Gilmore," "Billy Madison," and other hits that have netted him over $2 billion at the box office.



Many other "SNL" cast members have gladly returned to host the show. "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" star Andy Samberg just did it for the show's most recent season finale. Other willing participants included Kristen Wiig, Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Jimmy Fallon ... the list goes on and on. But it looks like it will never include Sandler.



"There are guys who love doing it -- who are great at doing it," he insisted. "I just don't know how good I'd be doing it. I did what I can do on the show."



Are you sure you don't want to reprise your Cajun Man and Canteen Boy sketches, Adam?









from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1nDqmEe

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment