Friday, August 18, 2017

Aziz Ansari Wants 'Master of None' Season 3 ... Someday

"Master of None" isn't quite done yet.

Creator and star Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy returned for a second season in May and debuted to glowing reviews and several Emmy nominations. Ansari himself received nods for his performance as well as co-writing the "Thanksgiving" episode.

The second season ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, with Dev (Ansari) in bed with love interest Francesca (Alessandra Mastronardi), who had seemingly abandoned her fiance to be with Dev. Will we ever find out what happens next? Do Dev and Francesca live happily ever after?

"I'd rather we not end it here. I'd rather make one at some point in my life," Ansari told the Hollywood Reporter. "I don't know when that is, years from now or whatever."

Ansari has been taking an extended break since Season 2 debuted, and while he has ideas that "pop into my head," he isn't ready to continue the show for some time.

"I'll write something and do something eventually," he said, "but I'm kind of content with doing nothing for right now."

from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2idCnX0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment