Friday, September 22, 2017

Jay-Z Watched Leaked 'Game of Thrones' Episode Like Everyone Else

NBA All-Star Game 2017Celebrities, they're just like us — and download leaked episodes of "Game of Thrones"!

Rapper Jay-Z proved even pop culture gods are mere mortals when it comes to the HBO drama. In an interview with BBC Radio 1, Jay admitted he watched a leaked episode.

"I feel bad, I feel guilty. I actually stole a little episode they put out that leaked," he said. "I was coming on the plane, I think I deserved that. I was flying on a plane, I watched an episode. What you want me to do? People bootleg my album. I'm old a little bit."

But guys, he totally watched the actual broadcast, so it's OK!

"I'll watch Sunday and give them the ratings thing," he said. "I'm not gonna do them like that."

The real betrayal is that Jay may have watched the leaked episode without Beyonce. And we know she's a fan since star Emilia Clarke has said that he bought his wife one of the coveted dragon eggs from the set.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2yw0Fjm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment