Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Idris Elba Again Says He Probably Won't Be James Bond, Breaks Our Hearts

2017 Toronto International Film Festival - 'The Mountain Between Us' Premiere - ArrivalsIdris Elba, the guy the Internet wants to be the next James Bond, is once again saying: It's not happening. Stop asking.

The "Luther" star (next appearing opposite Kate Winslet in "The Mountain Between Us") has shot down numerous rumors that he could be the next 007. But now, he's taking our hopes, lighting them on fire, and stomping on the flames.

"I think not," he told Buzzfeed about playing the role. "

But you really need to ask the producers. Like I can just, ''Hey, I'm gonna play Bond next! No, it's Idris. Hello?' No one wants it."

(Um, everybody wants it.)

Instead, Elba wants to try something completely different: comedies, specifically a romantic comedy.

"I think I should do some funnies next, just goof around a little bit," he said. "I'm pretty goofy in real life."



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2xyssSN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment