Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Iris West Actress Confirms Her Character Debuts in 'Justice League'

Iris West will join Barry Allen in "Justice League" before they both head over to "The Flash."

Kiersey Clemons talked to Modeliste Magazine about the cameo she filmed for "Justice League," marking the DCEU introduction of Iris West. After that movie opens November 17, Clemons's Iris will return alongside Ezra Miller's Barry in the long-struggling "The Flash" standalone movie.

Daily Front Row's 3rd Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards - Red CarpetHere's what Kiersey Clemons told Modeliste about her upcoming projects, beyond "Only Living Boy in New York":

"In the Fall, I have 'Flatliners' coming out which is a sequel to the original that came out in the 90s. We're kind of going to revisit the story line, set more so in the future.

This November, I'm making a cameo in 'Justice League' as Iris West and it's the first time that you meet her before we get to see her in 'The Flash' with Ezra Miller. It was my first time doing something so extravagant like that. We filmed in London and that's one of my favorite places.

In a couple of weeks I go to Fiji to film a movie called 'Sweetheart.' It's with Blumhouse who I've worked with before and obviously everyone is a fan of Blumhouse movies. I'm honored that JD Dillard, my Director, asked me to be the lead of his movie. I'm excited to work with him."

Clemons joined "The Flash" team back when Rick Famuyiwa was set to direct, since he and Clemons worked together on "Dope." "The Flash" doesn't seem to have a solid release date at this point, since they're still trying to nail down a director. "Justice League," directed by Zack Snyder with an assist from Joss Whedon, opens November 17.

[Via: ScreenRant]

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.



from Moviefone News RSS Feed - Moviefone.com http://ift.tt/2rfqtMt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment