Friday, March 28, 2014

BaneCat Does What He Wants Because He's BaneCat (VIDEO)

banecat

Since it's Friday, the Internet is feeling silly. That's really the only explanation for "BaneCat," the newest viral sensation that will have you howling with laughter. If I was Oprah, I would easily dub it one of my "favorite things." But then again, if I was Oprah I probably wouldn't be writing news posts about Oprah. I'd be on a private beach, in a bikini made of diamonds...



The premise of this "BaneCat" video is simple: a man's cat is dressed as and acts like Bane. Not only is the cat wearing the Bane mask from Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises," but he's also speaking in that characteristic, implacable voice. And, like Bane, the cat is up to no good. It's so, so good.



While there isn't a whole lot to the video, it will still have you clutching your side and wishing it would never end. Also, it will hopefully take away some of the spotlight from this guy and his adorable little boy, who has previously ruled over the internet this week with an impossibly cute iron fist.



from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1dB45oe

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment