Friday, March 28, 2014

'Magic Mike 2' Starts Filming This Fall, Says Joe Manganiello

joe manganielloGet those dolla dolla bills ready, y'all - "Magic Mike 2" is getting ready to hit the stage.



In an interview with Collider, actor Joe Manganiello revealed that the sequel to the popular male stripper movie will start filming later this year.



"Yeah, it's gonna happen this fall. I think they're going to announce it soon," he said. "It's crazy. I didn't think that would be my first franchise. I never thought that would ever be the direction of my career. But that said, it's just proof that I don't know best, all the time. It was the most fun I've ever had, and I can't wait to get back in and mix it up with those guys."



As Collider notes, the film has yet to attach a director, though there's speculation that star Channing Tatum might jump behind the camera. Tatum is also writing the script again and recently shared a photo of himself hard at work.



It's unclear if all of the first movie's stars will return, including Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey, Alex Pettyfer, and Matt Bomer. And little is known about the plot, though Tatum has described it as a "road movie."



So, rock-hard abs may soon be coming to a city near you!



Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images







from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1g8fPcx

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment