Thursday, March 27, 2014

Emma Watson Is Totally Game for Sofia Coppola's 'The Little Mermaid'

emma watson the little mermaidCould Sofia Coppola have already found her "Little Mermaid"?



Variety, which recently caught up with Emma Watson, asked the "Noah" star if she'd be interested in playing Ariel in Coppola's just-announced adaptation of the classic fairly tale, amid rumors that she'd be perfect for the part. Turns out, the actress is already a fan of the source material.



"I actually dressed up as Ariel for my fifth birthday," Watson told the trade.



And while she hasn't been offered anything -- or even spoken to Coppola about the flick -- Watson left the door open for a possible collaboration on the project.



"I mean, I'd have to read it first," Watson said. "I love Sofia so much."



Our fingers are crossed that this potential fairytale union comes to fruition.



from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1iEXlVo

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment