Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Farmer Chris Soules Will Look For Love as the New 'Bachelor'



Following a stint on the latest season of "The Bachelorette," when he was rejected by Andi Dorfman, Chris Soules (a.k.a. Farmer Chris to fans) has been selected as the new "Bachelor."



E! reports that Soules beat out fellow "Bachelorette" contestant Arie Luyendyk Jr. -- the runner up on Emily Maynard's season -- for the coveted starring role on the long-running ABC dating reality series. The network is expected to make Soules's selection official during an appearance on "Good Morning America" this week.



According to E!, "Bachelor" producers were "looking for the anti-Juan Pablo...definitely want a really nice guy this time around," a dig at the notoriously polarizing former Bachelor. They seem to have found that in Soules, who told E! during a taping of the "Men Tell All" special earlier this year that he'd be willing to hand out roses on "The Bachelor" if given the opportunity.



"How could you not be interested in that? Especially for me, in the situation I'm in, I live in a small town. it's kind of part of the reason I'm here," Soules said at the time. "I'm 32 and I haven't really met the person I'm looking for and it's hard to meet people ... in a small town. So that alone makes it something I would be interested in."



[via: E!]







Photo courtesy of Instagram



from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1AScE5K

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment