Thursday, October 30, 2014

Benedict Cumberbatch's Hypothetical Sherlock Sex Scene Is Too Hot for TV

Golden Globe Nominations

Ladies (and gents) who love Benedict Cumberbatch, you may need to sit down for this: The actor has just given an extremely detailed description of how he thinks his BBC "Sherlock" character would have sex, and it's so steamy, it may cause some lightheadedness.



In an interview with Elle UK, the conversation with Cumberbatch drifted to what the virginal Sherlock would be like in bed, should he ever give it up to a lucky lady. While the magazine thought that the overly-analytic detective would be "a lousy lay," the actor disagreed, and launched into a hypothetical version of what a night of passion with the character might entail.



First, Cumberbatch said, Sherlock would test out the "durability" of any prophylactic he planned to use during the act, and take vitamins and get a good night sleep ahead of time. After some more prep -- including grooming -- things would get crazy.



"And then I would be devastating," Cumberbatch said of Sherlock's skills in the sack. He continued:

I'd know exactly how to please a woman, I'd know exactly where to put my fingers, where to put my tongue, where to put my - his I should say - his fingers, his tongue. Think about violinists, think about what they can do with their fingers. And I'd know exactly how to get that person into it, and get pleasure out of making that person feel pleasure to the point that I probably wouldn't even have to enter... But when I did it would be explosive.





So there you have it. Now excuse us, we're going to need a minute or two -- or three or thirty -- to recover from that vivid description.



[via: Elle UK, h/t The Hollywood Reporter]



Photo credit: Associated Press







from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1zOfxaE

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment