Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is So Over 'Dancing With the Stars'

2014 Cantamessa Collection Preview

Maksim Chmerkovskiy is hanging up his "Dancing With the Stars" shoes.



Chmerkovskiy declared on "The View" that he is "done with dancing." At least, he's done as a pro dancer on the show. "I feel like it's time."



This isn't the first time Chmerkovskiy has stepped away from the show. He sat out for two seasons before returning to win the mirrorball trophy for the first time with partner Meryl Davis. But, he said, this time, he's done for good.



"When I came back to the show, it was not the same ... I was different, probably," the 34-year-old admitted. "When I came back, I saw this amazing talent, Val [Chmerkovskiy, his brother] included ... I looked at it and thought they can do much more and better, I was taking up a huge spot."



And he's ready to take on new challenges, like starting a family. "I am really ready to have a family now. I need an outlet," he told Social Life magazine earlier this year. "I have so much I want to give, and I need someone to give it to."



(Maybe that someone is his rumored paramour, Jennifer Lopez?)



While Chmerkovskiy might be done as a pro 'DWTS' partner, he could be involved with the show in some other capacity.



"I'm absolutely hoping Maks comes back to the show," executive producer Rob Wade told E! News. "I think there's a number of different things we can talk to him about and the way he'd be involved in the show. Maks will always be part of 'Dancing With the Stars' in some way."







from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1oHfCpr

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment