Thursday, July 24, 2014

Michael Pitt, Director Mike Cahill on 'I, Origins' and Casting the Perfect Child (VIDEO)





'I, Origins': Michael Pitt, Mike Cahill Interview



You'll never look at eyes in the same way again.



At least, that's what "I, Origins" director Mike Cahill and leading man Michael Pitt agree on -- that the human eye is a thing of wonderment that should be revered.



"I, Origins" is the story of a molecular biologist (Pitt), who accidentally stumbles on a miraculous scientific discovery in his lab, which may change the way the world looks at life, death and rebirth.



Moviefone Canada spoke with Pitt and Cahill about the sci-fi/drama, what the mood was like on set of such a spiritual movie, and how they managed to cast the perfect child in the film.



Watch video interview, above.



"I, Origins" opens in select theatres on July 25.







from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1x7rh18

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment