Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The 'This Is Where I Leave You' Posters Are Equal Parts Heartwarming, Awkward, and Hilarious (EXCLUSIVE)

this is where I leave you postersThis is where we share a first look at five heartwarming posters for "This Is Where I Leave You," the family dramedy starring Tina Fey, Jason Bateman, and Jane Fonda.



The posters' taglines all touch on themes explored in the film, which follows four adult siblings as they return home after their father's death. His last wish was for them to live together under the same roof for one week. "This is where we bond," one poster reads, over an image of the siblings -- played by Fey, Bateman, Adam Driver, and Corey Stoll -- sitting with their mother (Fonda). Everyone looks thrilled.



"This Is Where I Leave You" explores the the complicated relationships only family members can share, and how this time of reconnection affects their love lives, careers, and hopes and dreams. You can also bet that with cast like this, it'll be pretty [expletive deleted] funny.



"This Is Where I Leave You" hits theaters September 19.

this is where I leave you postersthis is where I leave you postersthis is where I leave you postersthis is where I leave you postersthis is where I leave you posters



http://ift.tt/1s1v8MU



from The Moviefone Blog http://ift.tt/1s1v8MW

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment